Your home is equipped with expensive handmade carpets. The problem is, the carpet is exposed to stains or liquids that attach and bind the fibers. carpet cleaning sydney How do you clean this carpet? Laundry or dry cleaning will not guarantee the carpet is clean again as usual. Here’s how to wash your favorite carpet. Meanwhile, check out the carpet cleaning Sydney, if you require the experienced cleaners to make sure that your carpets are washed and vacuumed properly.
* Washing synthetic fur rugs Use white t-shirt material and dip it in the cleaning liquid below, then rub it on the stained part. Do not spill cleaning fluid directly on stains on the carpet. Cleaning fluid:
1. Detergent solution: Mix 1/4 teaspoon of non-colored liquid soap (for example dishwashing gel) with 1 cup of warm water.
2. Vinegar solution: Mix one cup of vinegar with two cups of warm water.
3. Softener or bleach solution: Use bleach or nail polish cleaning solution that does not contain acetone.
* Wash the carpet from natural fibers (plants) Pour the cleaning liquid into a spray bottle and spray it little by little into the stained part. Cleaning fluid:
1. Detergent solution: Mix 1 teaspoon of gel or non-colored cleaning liquid in 1 cup of warm water.
2. Acid solution: Mix 1/4 cup vinegar with 1/4 water (normal temperature).
3. Ammonia solution: Mix one teaspoon of ammonia liquid (chemical solution) with 1/2 cup of warm water.
4. Bleach solution: Use bleach or nail polish cleaning solution that does not contain acetone. Avoid washing the carpet as a whole, because stains can spread to other parts of the carpet.
That’s it for the tips about carpets that we may be able to share with you guys! Although these tips are quite simple and short, we wish it will be useful for you the next time you’re gonna clean your carpets.Carpet Cleaning Sydney
38 Canoon Rd, South Turramurra NSW 2074
0413 194 766