The juice of fresh fruits and vegetables is an important part of a healthy lifestyle. Juice can help us meet the recommended consumption of fruit and vegetables daily, even believed to help cure some diseases. Although cannot replace the position of fruit and vegetables intact, good juice consumed as a balanced food companion. Fruits and vegetables can be combined to get optimum benefits. To make juice, you can use juicer from 5 commercial cold press juicers for business.
Previously, identify the types of fruits and vegetables that you will juice:
– Sweet fruit, eg prunes, raisins, grapes
– Sub-acid fruits, eg apples, pears, papaya, plums, peaches, apricots, cherries
– Sour fruit, for example, oranges, lemons, strawberries, pineapples
– Fruit vegetables, eg tomatoes, and cucumbers
– Green leafy vegetables, such as cabbage, celery, lettuce, spinach, parsley
– Root vegetables, such as beets, carrots, potatoes, onions, radishes
In general, fruit juice stimulates the process of removing toxins and acids in the body. On the other hand, vegetable juices soothe tired nerves and remove toxins in a much more subtle way. Because the way it works is different, it needs certain rules in combining fruit and vegetable juices. Do not mix more than three kinds of juice in one drink. The Juicing site suggests the following combinations:
– Sweet fruit with sub-acid fruit
– Sub fruit acid with sweet or sour fruit
– Sour fruit with sub fruit or vegetable fruit
– Fruit vegetables with sour fruits or green leafy vegetables
– Green leafy vegetables with fruit or vegetable roots
– Vegetable roots with green leafy vegetables
You can crush it in an electric juicer (preferably at least 900 watts to minimize loss of nutrient content) or blend it with extra water. Green tea or cold herbs can be an alternative water that provides extra benefits. Additional low-fat yogurt with live bacteria or low-fat milk can also be tried. In addition, there are some things you need to consider for optimal benefits of juice:
– Juice should be made fresh before drinking. Do not use juice in packs that have been added preservatives, sugar, and various other ingredients.
– Use only freshly cooked fruit and vegetables and washed clean, if possible organic ones
– Make as much juice that will be drunk directly. Therefore, the juice will oxidize quickly and lose their usefulness when stored, even if cooled though.