Exfoliation or exfoliation is one of the important stages of treatment to get a smooth and youthful facial complexion. The purpose of this dead skin cell exfoliation process is to provide a place for new skin layers to the surface. Exfoliation also works to improve blood circulation and nutrient intake to the facial skin. To get maximum results, exfoliation needs to be done regularly about 1 to 3 times a week depending on skin type.
However, exfoliation carelessly can make dry skin, irritation, acne and require further treatment. Although a little inconvenient, understanding the correct way can save you from the additional cost to go to a dermatologist. Visit The Ziampro Website to get the best product that can maximize the benefits of exfoliation.
Here are the steps you can follow to do home exfoliation:
– One of the most important stages in doing exfoliation is recognizing the skin type. Each skin type has different needs from both the exfoliator and the frequency of doing so. Normal skin generally only needs to exfoliate 1 to 2 times a week. If your skin is dry and sensitive, just do it 1 time a week to avoid irritation. Conversely, if the skin tends to oily, you can use a stronger exfoliator or do it 3 times a week.
– Clean the face of all dirt and makeup that is still attached. Use a cleanser according to skin type, rinse with lukewarm water. The face needs to be cleaned so that the exfoliator can work optimally on the skin.
– Steam your face to loosen pores. This step is important to minimize damage to the skin during exfoliation. If you do not have a steam device, fill the basin with hot water and steam it to the face for 10 to 15 minutes. Make sure the water is not too hot because it can damage the blood vessels in the face.
– Put the exfoliator on your fingertips or soft cloth. Wipe gently with a circular motion upward on the entire face, especially in the area around the nose and forehead that tend to oily. Do it for about 3 to 5 minutes.
– Avoid rubbing the eyes because the skin in this area is very sensitive and easily irritated and abrasions by the exfoliator, even the softest ones.
– Clean the scrub of exfoliator product left over with lukewarm water and sprinkle cold water to tighten the pores. Make sure no exfoliator left behind because it can irritate the skin.