Tips to Prevent Fire Hazards Due to Electricity

By Jason A Smail | General

Sep 15

The cause of the fire is caused by an electrical short circuit. For that, there are some things that must be paid attention to prevent the danger of inflation caused by an electrical short circuit. Below there will be informed to you about the tips to prevent fire hazard due to the electrical short circuit:

1. Enforce installation of your home/building installation on an installer registered as a member of professional electricians and registered with the government. Legally installation has responsibility for the security of installation.

2. Do not accumulate too many plugs or plugs in one place because such connections will continuously accumulate heat which may eventually result in the electrical short circuit.

3. Do not use haphazard materials that are not standard even though the price is cheap. But it has a certificate of Quality Control System labeled with writing.

4. If often break up do not connect with wire fibers that are not functioning because each fuse has been measured the ability to accept a certain load.

5. You need to perform routine checks on the condition of cable wrap insulation if there is isolation that is peeled or has been thinned for immediate replacement. Replace the installation of your home or building thoroughly at least five years. inspection and replacement work should be done by a professional electrician like the electricians from Sunshine Coast Electrician.

6. You can use the size and type of cables as per current-carrying capacity and designation.

7. In case of fire due to electrical short circuit because of the Mini Circuit breaker (MCB) not working properly, turn off the power immediately from kWh meter. Do not flush the source of the fire with water if there is still an electric current.

8. You also need to know that short-circuit or short circuit is the direct contact between the positive and negative cables that are usually accompanied by sparks, and it is this spark that triggers a fire.

About the Author